October 21 and 22, 2023
Opening wine reception at the Heritage Center.
- Join us online the entire month of October and view the artwork of a dozen amazing Northwest Artists in our online gallery!
- You will be able to purchase their new works of art directly from each artist!
- Join us for our online Silent Auction
- The Miniature Auction includes some true smaller gems (maximum size 11” x 14” for paintings and 9” for sculpture)
- The Benefit Auction includes a variety of pieces and prints which Artists have donated, giving the proceeds to the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage and Art Center
- Join us for our LIVE / ONLINE Major Auction
- The Major Auction will be pre-viewable.
- Live Awards Presentation
- Watch the musical entertainment of Rockin’ HW
- Vote Auction Best of Show
- In-Person at the Heritage Center
- Saturday, October 21, 10am -10pm
- Sunday, October 22, 10am – 4pm
Rockin’ HW, Denny Dragan, and Richard Mazza
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I view the virtual show?
Click here to visit our newly launched Art Show and Gallery website. Starting October 1 and running through October 31st, you can view all the artist galleries, find information about the auctions, preview parties, and more!
Is it all Western Art?
No actually, it is all subject matters and mediums. There are Western themes, of course, also Historical, Marine Scenes, Florals, Victorian, Native American Traditional Art, and Wildlife. You will find Paintings, Carvings, Bronzes, Baskets, and Jewelry throughout the show.
Is it just local artists participating?
The Artists come in from all over the Western half of the United States.
Where is the show being held this year?
We will be holding our 2023 show inside the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage & Art Center. We are still on the Washington State Fairgrounds, inside the Red Gate, just down 9th Ave SW from the Gold Gate and the Expo Hall where we have been in the past.
Will there be a Live Auction?
Yes! Steve Mitzner will be with us this year for a Live Event. The Auction will also be live online if you can’t join us in person. You will be able to bid right along with the Live Auction while comfortable at home.
What does the Benefit Auction benefit?
Will there be Artist booths?
Yes! This year our show is at the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage & Art Center.
What is the Preview Party & Wine Reception?
The Preview Party & Wine Reception from 5:00-8:00pm is a time when patrons can come down and see the Auction pieces in person. We will hang all the Auction pieces (Silent & Live) at the Fred Oldfield Center in Puyallup, WA (located on 9th Avenue SW in the Washington State Fair & Convention center grounds inside the Red Gate). In continuing our theme of Down Home Hospitality, We will have appetizers, drinks and entertainment all day long. You will also be able to visit with our 15 or so artists in action!
What Our Artists and Show Visitors are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our artists and visitors do the talking!
“The Oldfield Show is an amazing event with world-clas
“The passion of art, Western heritage, and education is the showcase of The Oldfield Show. I wish more organizations focused on these important aspects for our future generations. There is always something to learn and the artwork is truly amazing.”
“It is a really great show. The collection of talent is inspiring and such a fun atmosphere. Not something to be missed.”