8th Annual Spring Invitational Art Show
Please join us for the Opening Reception April 14th
- 11 am – 3 pm, Awards at 2:30 pm
- At the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage and Art Center
- Enter through the Red Gate
- 110 9th Ave SW, Puyallup Washington
Enjoy Wine, Cheese, Chocolate, Art, Art, and more Art!
At the Spring Invitational Art Show see Amateur & Professional artists works from throughout the Northwest! There will be works in Oil, Watercolor, Acrylic, Mixed Media, Photography, and Sculpture.
- All items are for sale!
- Vote for “Peoples Choice”
- Free Admittance
- Free Parking!
ADDITIONAL SHOW DATES:
April 15 noon – 4pm ~ Free
April 16 10am – noon & 6-8pm ~ Free
April 17 & 18 – 3:30-6pm ~ Free
April 19-22 ~ Spring Fair Hours ~ Fair Entrance Fee required
April 23 10am-noon & 6-8pm ~ Free
April 24 & 25 3:30-6pm ~ Free
April 28 & 29 – noon – 4pm ~ Free
Amateur & Professional
- Oil/Acrylic ~ Watercolor ~ Mixed Media ~ Photography ~ Sculpture
- Large Paintings/Photography ~ canvas size ~ 18”x24” to 24”x36”max
- Sculptures over 18” high
- Medium Paintings/Photography ~ canvas size ~ 8”x10” to 16”x20” max
- Sculptures 9” – 18” high
- Miniature Paintings/Photography ~ canvas size ~ max: 35” circumference or less ~ Sculptures 8”
All pieces MUST be wired for hanging with screws & wire ~ claw hangers will not be allowed ~ Some exceptions may be used on miniatures! There is a 30# weight limit.
The submission fees will be non-refundable!
- Large Paintings/Photography & Sculptures ~ $15 each entry
- Medium Paintings/Photography & Sculptures ~ $10 each entry
- Miniature Paintings/Photography & Sculptures ~ $5 each
- People’s Choice ~ One Prize for Amateur & One Prize for Professional ~ $100
- Judge’s $50 Awards will be given in the following categories for both Amateur & Professional Divisions:
- Oil/Acrylic ~ Water Media ~ Photography ~ Mixed Media ~ Sculpture
- Miniature Award ~ Oil/Acrylic ~ Water Media ~ Sculpture~ Other ~ $25 each award
30% commission will be charged on all sales.
All artwork must be received at the Center on April 7th from 10am-2pm. If you cannot deliver your work then, please call for special arrangements. You may also mail your work.
April 29th – 3-5pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Call 253-752-9708 or 253-445-9175 or email: email@example.com
HERITAGE CENTER LOCATION:
110 9th Avenue SW, Puyallup at the Puyallup Fairgrounds at the Red Gate.
Click on the buttons to download the Registration Application and/or Painting Labels as a pdf.