Annual Spring Invitational Art Show 2020
After much consideration we have decided to wait until 2020 to host the show again. The main reason is that we are in need of professional display walls that can also work as room dividers and we are submitting grant requests to help us with this purchase.
Enjoy Wine, Cheese, Chocolate, Art, Art, and more Art!
At the Spring Invitational Art Show see Amateur & Professional artists works from throughout the Northwest! There will be works in Oil, Watercolor, Acrylic, Mixed Media, Photography, and Sculpture.
- All items are for sale!
- Vote for “Peoples Choice”
- Free Admittance
- Free Parking!
ADDITIONAL SHOW DATES:
April 15 noon – 4pm ~ Free
April 16 10am – noon & 6-8pm ~ Free
April 17 & 18 – 3:30-6pm ~ Free
April 19-22 ~ Spring Fair Hours ~ Fair Entrance Fee required
April 23 10am-noon & 6-8pm ~ Free
April 24 & 25 3:30-6pm ~ Free
April 28 & 29 – noon – 4pm ~ Free
Amateur & Professional
- Oil/Acrylic ~ Watercolor ~ Mixed Media ~ Photography ~ Sculpture
- Large Paintings/Photography ~ canvas size ~ 18”x24” to 24”x36”max
- Sculptures over 18” high
- Medium Paintings/Photography ~ canvas size ~ 8”x10” to 16”x20” max
- Sculptures 9” – 18” high
- Miniature Paintings/Photography ~ canvas size ~ max: 35” circumference or less ~ Sculptures 8”
All pieces MUST be wired for hanging with screws & wire ~ claw hangers will not be allowed ~ Some exceptions may be used on miniatures! There is a 30# weight limit.
The submission fees will be non-refundable!
- Large Paintings/Photography & Sculptures ~ $15 each entry
- Medium Paintings/Photography & Sculptures ~ $10 each entry
- Miniature Paintings/Photography & Sculptures ~ $5 each
- People’s Choice ~ One Prize for Amateur & One Prize for Professional ~ $100
- Judge’s $50 Awards will be given in the following categories for both Amateur & Professional Divisions:
- Oil/Acrylic ~ Water Media ~ Photography ~ Mixed Media ~ Sculpture
- Miniature Award ~ Oil/Acrylic ~ Water Media ~ Sculpture~ Other ~ $25 each award
30% commission will be charged on all sales.
All artwork must be received at the Center on April 7th from 10am-2pm. If you cannot deliver your work then, please call for special arrangements. You may also mail your work.
April 29th – 3-5pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Call 253-752-9708 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HERITAGE CENTER LOCATION:
110 9th Avenue SW, Puyallup at the Puyallup Fairgrounds at the Red Gate.
Click on the buttons to download the Registration Application and/or Painting Labels as a pdf.