“100 Years of Fred” Western Gala Event
Funding the Future!
There’s a Celebration coming to town and you are invited to be a part of it! March 2018 would have marked Western Artist, Fred Oldfield’s, 100th Birthday. We will have the party of the century to pay tribute to this Washington State Icon!
Saturday, March 17, 2018
6 PM – 10 PM
doors open at 5:30 for cocktails and gallery viewing
at the Agriplex in the Western Washington State Fairgrounds in Puyallup (Green Gate)
Tickets $100 per person – Seating is Limited! (purchase tickets)
- Honorary Chairman Jerry Korum of Korum Automotive Group
- MC Jamie Gregory, Community Leader
- Jones & Fischer Country Band plays live throughout the night!
- 100 of Fred Oldfield originals! All from private collections on Display!
- Dinner, wine, and beer tastings. A no-host bar.
- Raffle of a Fred Oldfield Original Oil Painting! only $20 a ticket!
- Silent and Live auction items along with “Raise the Paddle!”
We are committed to carrying on Fred’s Legacy ~ providing affordable art education for all ages and to provide a creative outlet where the history, passion, and art of Fred Oldfield’s life will live in all generations. All proceeds from this event will Benefit the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage & Art Center.
About our live entertainment: Jones & Fischer:
Darin Jones (Seattle, WA) and Caleb Fischer (San Antonio, TX) are the two powerhouse front men of the pacific northwest based country-rock band, Jones & Fischer. The two combine Texas with Seattle, making for a fiery new and dynamic sound that is all their own in country music. Move over Nashville, these two aren’t standing in a field singing about trucks and getting drunk off kisses! When it comes to their music, they stay true to what they believe in: strong hooks, honest lyrics, and a live show that not only grabs your attention but demands it! If you want twang, you got it… if you want honky-tonk, let’s go…just don’t forget the rock n roll!